Service Center Locator
Submit View All

Ask our expert details

Ask our expert

Question: I own Honda city ivtec. It has been damaged from back so please suggest, what to do as my insurance has also lapsed.

Answers: Since the Insurance has lapsed, the repairs have to be borne by the customer only. If the back is damaged, we have to inspect the vehicle for the extent of damage since it involves different parts like rear quarter panel on both sides, both tail lamps , rear bumper, dickey door (trunk lid) etc. It involves denting and painting cost also.

Connect with us